Win with Zambuk
Stand a chance to win with Zambuk
Share your personal story about Zambuk and stand a chance to win R5 000.00 daily from 20 April - 01 May 2020. Tune into the Glenzito Superdrive and WhatsApp your voicenote story to 060 584 2250 about who introduced you to Zambuk, your fondest memory of Zambuk etc , to stand a chance to win.
Zambuk, the real Makoya
T's & C's Apply
Competition terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 except employees of Bayer (Pty) Ltd (“Organiser”), their associated companies, advertising, media and promotional agencies and their immediate family members.
2. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The competition starts on 20 April 2020 and will close on 01 May 2020
4. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. In order to enter the competition, participants must share their Zam-buk story.
6. The winner for the competition will be selected by the radio station at their own discretion.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time.
9. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organiser.
10. The prize is R 5,000 cash per day. 10. The prize is not transferable.
11. The winner will be notified by telephone/ direct message and Prizes to be awarded on air or via radio stations, social media platform.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The prize money will be paid into the winners’ nominated bank account in South Africa.
14.The Organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner will be asked to agree to the use of his /her name and image in any publicity material. The winner may withdraw his/ her consent in this regard at any time.
17. Participants are aware that, by entering the competition they are placing their nomination on social media which is open to public comment. While the Organiser will take all steps to monitor the posts and remove offensive or indecent posts, the Organiser is not responsible for any comments from the public on the videos that are posted in order to enter the competition.
18. The Organiser will not accept entries which are offensive, defamatory, indecent, or incorporate foul language. Entries that fall foul of this requirement will not be considered and will be removed. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
20. You are providing your information to the Organiser and not to any other party.
No content found for: radio2000/radio2000/home/links