Our Music Your Memories Video Competition
Your chance to win cash and a never to forget Radio 2000 experience including meet and greets with DJs, breakfast and lunch with the Radio 2000 team and an SABC Tour.
Ever wondered what happens at a Radio 2000 behind the scenes? Ever wanted to meet your favourite Radio 2000 DJ? Radio 2000 presents #OurMusicYourMemories competition.
Good News! Due to an intense interest from you, our loyal listener, the #OurMusicYourMemories Competition has been extended to give all of you a chance to enter. If you haven’t entered yet, now is your chance. If you have entered, then enter again… you can enter as many times as you like. Win your share of R10 000-00 and a full day Radio 2000 Experience with the team.
To enter, this is what we need from you:
1. Record a funny creative 30 SEC VIDEO of you singing along to your favourite Radio 2000 song that brings back the best memories. Let us know WHO YOU ARE and WHERE YOU ARE FROM in your video
2. Upload your 30sec video on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #OurMusicYourMemories and tag @Radio2000za
The closing date for entries has been extended to Friday 3rd March at 12:00pm SHARP! Get filming! Get sending!
Radio 2000, Our Music, Your Memories
1. Your video submission should be no longer than 30 seconds.
2. Your video entry grants Radio 2000 permission to use the video material on the station’s platforms and that the station will not be expected to pay anyone for the video submission.
3. Video submissions can be posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Ensure you tag the station @Radio2000ZA .
4. All valid entries have to use the hashtag; #ourmusicyourmemories
5. Your video submission has to relate to a song that Radio 2000 has played on air.
6. Radio 2000 judges are looking for creative entries in terms of the interpretation of the memory of your favourite song, your performance in the video and your video’s special effects.
7. Entrants may enter the competition multiple times.
8. Top videos will be announced live on Radio 2000.
9. Top videos will be chosen by a panel of judges at Radio 2000. All entries have to include the correct hashtag and tag.
10. Radio 2000 will not be held responsible for any data charges incurred while participating in this competition.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social platform.
General Competition Terms and Conditions apply.