Our Music Your Memories Video Competition
Your chance to win cash and a never to forget Radio 2000 experience including meet and greets with DJs, breakfast and lunch with the Radio 2000 team and an SABC Tour.
Ever wondered what happens at a Radio 2000 behind the scenes? Ever wanted to meet your favourite Radio 2000 DJ? Radio 2000 presents #OurMusicYourMemories competition.
To stand a chance to win all you need to do is:
1. Record a funny creative 30Sec Video with you singing along to your favourite Radio 2000 song. That song that brings back the best memories for you.
2. Post your video on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #OurMusicYourMemories as well as #(your province) and don’t forget to tag @radio2000za
Top 6 will be announced on Monday 27th Feb on Planet Haaibo…Get filming! Get posting!
1. Your video submission should be no longer than 30 seconds.
2. Your video entry grants Radio 2000 permission to use the video material on the station’s platforms and that the station will not be expected to pay anyone for the video submission.
3. Video submissions can be posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Ensure you tag the station @Radio2000ZA .
4. All valid entries have to use the hashtag; #ourmusicyourmemories
5. Your video submission has to relate to a song that Radio 2000 has played on air.
6. Radio 2000 judges are looking for creative entries in terms of the interpretation of the memory of your favourite song, your performance in the video and your video’s special effects.
7. Entrants may enter the competition multiple times.
8. Top 6 finalists and top 3 winners will be announced live on Radio 2000.
9. Top 6 finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges at Radio 2000. All entries have to include the correct hashtag and tag.
10. Radio 2000 will not be held responsible for any data charges incurred while participating in this competition.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social platform.
General Competition Terms and Conditions apply.