Radio 2000 36th Birthday Competition
Summer doesn’t get Hotter than this
Enter the Radio 2000 36th Birthday Competition, you could win a share of R100 000 in prize money. Radio 2000 will be giving away R25 000 each week for 4 weeks in January 2022.To enter simply sms Radio2000 36 to 45690 . SMS’s are charged at R1,50 Free minutes, sms bundles and free SMS’s do not apply. SMS lines open on 1st January & close on 27th January 2022.
Visit www.radio2000.co.za for more info.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Campaign Period: 01 January 2022 to 28 January 2022
To stand a chance of winning your share R100 000 in prize money, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Radio 2000 turns 36 on the 1st of January 2022. The station is on a positive trajectory having recently seen exponential growth in listenership. The station is aiming to continuously invest in key branding touchpoints to ensure that the market share is sustained and grown. Listeners stand a chance of winning a share of R100 000 in prize money in a form of weekly giveaways of R25 000.00 for the month of January.
Step 2: Station Birthday Poster to be created and shared across all the station social media platforms, @Radio2000_za (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) or visit www.radio2000.co.za under competition tab.
Step 3: To enter sms Radio 2000 36 to 45690. SMS are charged at R1,50 free minutes and sms bundles do not apply.
Step 4: SMS lines will open from the 1st of January 2022 and close at midnight on the 27th of January 2022
Step 5: An independent service provider will supply the weekly winner report to the station.
Step 9: Winners will be announced weekly (Fridays between 06h00 am & 18h00 pm)
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, and consultants of the SABC and/ or the competition promoters, and/ or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Radio 2000 within 90 days of winning a competition hosted or in whole by Radio 2000
- The campaign will kick start on the 1st January 2022 until 28th January 2022
- Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- Any person who wishes to enter the competition may follow us on Instagram / Twitter & Facebook @Radio2000_za or visit www.radio2000.co.za for more information about this competition
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from parents or guardians before entering
- Participants will only be contacted by Radio 2000/SABC personnel.
- The SABC/ Radio 2000 accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupt entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Prizes not collected/ or claimed within 90 days will be forfeited and disposed of in the discretion of the SABC and/or the competition promoter.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- To claim this prize, the winner must adhere to the rules specified for this campaign.
- Winners may be required to participate on Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Winners’ names will be announced on the date and on the medium as will be determined by the specific campaign.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants should be South African citizens with valid identification
- To claim the prize, the winner must provide and complete all the relevant documentation.
- Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.
- SMS is charged at R1,50 per sms, free minutes and sms bundles do not apply.
- A person may enter as many times as they wish to increase their chances of winning the in the competition.
- All parties entering the competition understand and accept that they may be required to be on-air, in addition their images or video clips may be uploaded onto Radio 2000’s digital media platforms and or website.
- Entries that contravene the terms and conditions or the rules of the competition will be disqualified.
- Radio 2000 reserves to right to amend or cancel the competition at any point in time without compensation or prior notice.
- In the event that you are drawn as a winner and do not answer the call from the on-air team during the competition giveaway, the station reserves the right to move onto to another competition entrant.
- SMSs are charged at R1,50 per sms, free minutes and sms bundles do not apply.