Radio 2000 and ELearnSA bursary competition
Radio 2000 in partnership with ELearnSA is giving 30 lucky listeners a bursary to study online.
Radio 2000 in partnership with ELearnSA is giving 30 lucky listeners a bursary to study online. Listeners have an opportunity to up-skill themselves in the following disciplines:
Business & Office Administration
Into to Business Accounting
Stand a chance to win a bursary through E-learn and Radio 2000, to study one of these online courses by e-mailing:
1. Matric Certificate
2. Application letter stipulating your course choice and motivation
4. South African Identity Document
To email@example.com. Entries now open and will close on 19 April 2019.
T’s and C’s apply. For more information and full T’s and C’s, visit www.radio2000.co.za
- STANDARD T&CS (COMPETITION RULES)
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/or the competition promoters, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by a particular SABC platform within 90 (Ninety) days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by that particular SABC platform.
- The competition will start and close on the dates determined by the specific campaign. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- By entering this competition, winners agree that they have smart mobile phone and access to internet. Radio 2000, the SABC and the sponsors will not be responsible for providing data/internet access to winners.
- The course/s duration is 6 – 8 weeks. By signing the contracts, winners agree to stay in the same programme until completion. No drop-out or course changes will be allowed once you have registered.
There is no restriction on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning, save for the requirements of a specific campaign.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- This competition is open to all South Africans between the ages of 18 and 60. Proof of Identity Document is required.
- Winners will only be contacted by Radio 2000 and/or the competition promoters.
- Radio 2000, the SABC and the competition promoters accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Prizes not collected/ or claimed within 90 (Ninety) days will be forfeited and disposed of in the discretion of Radio 2000 and/or the competition promoter.
- Winners’ names will be announced on the date and on the medium as will be determined by the specific campaign.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Radio 2000 and The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
- In order to claim a prize the winner must adhere to the rules of a specific campaign.
- Winners may be required to produce a valid identity document and TV License (in television promotional competition) to claim a prize.
- Winners may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The prizes will be distributed within a period of 90 (ninety) days from the date the competition closes, unless a situation outside of the control of Radio 2000 occurs. Where the prizes are held by the promoter, the SABC will not be liable for any delays caused.
- Radio 2000 reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These terms and conditions should be read together with the rules of that particular campaign.
- Hard copies of these terms and conditions are available at all provincial offices.