On Air Personality
Brunch with Reggie & Easy Sundays
Reggie Philander known as Ma se kind’s radio career kicked off at Commuter FM hosting a show that had strong religious, political, and general content, the platform which groomed and harnessed his goal as seasoned Radio Presenter. Later Reggie ventured to Kofifi FM, a project which he is extremely proud of as one of the Masterminds behind this dynamic Community project is a man he loved and respected since childhood, Dr Don Matera and many other great Community leaders with great influence within the Westbury area and surrounds (hence the name Kofifi). Currently hosting Weekend brunch on Radio 2000, he is loving each and every second of it “It is said that one learns something new everyday and that is my current experience with this dynamic brand”
Experience and Progression:
- 1999 | Presenter of breakfast show on one of Primedia's biggest retail Radio giants, Commuter FM.
- 2001-2004 Mainstream radio career kicked off in 2002 at Jacaranda , 94.2 as host of grave yard shift and a weekend music slot .
- 2004-2010 | Moved on to Kayafm 95.9 where he presented the flagship Kayafm top 30 countdown and Sunday show called "Whats for Lunch ",
- 2012-2013 | MPowerfm now Rise fm
- Presented local Magazine programme on KykNet ( Mnet) called Koffifiland which focused on success stories of individuals from disadvantaged so-called coloured Communities
- Show was nominated at the annual Radio Awards
- Show shows significant growth in listenership from 2019.